Adding resources to a collection is as easy as click-drag-drop! Add as many as you’d like, then feel free to downsize or edit later.
Drag and Drop with the Collection Builder
1. Select the existing collection you want to add resources to in the Collection Builder.
2. Click and hold a resource from search, then drag and drop the resource into the builder
3. Continue adding resources, adjusting your search and filters to find exactly what your collection needs
4. Reorder items in your collection, and delete any item as needed
Add a Resource from a Review Page
1. From the search page, click on a resource to open its review page
2. At the top of the review page, click Add to Folder and select the collection you wish to add it to
Add Additional Materials from a Review Page
There will be resources that you come across that provide additional included materials that go along with the resource that are linkable from the review page.
1. Where you can identify if a resource includes additional materials you will find them in a box to the right of the review page.
2. If you want to add any or all of the additional material to a collection of yours, simply click on the Add to Folder button and it will give you the option on the resources you would like to add to any one of your collections.
*Note: You have the option to uncheck the primary resource if you did not want to include it in your collection.