Collaboration begins with sharing collection folders. In this section, you will discover how to share collections with users in your organization and set sharing permissions accordingly.
Launch your Curriculum Manager to get started. You can easily share collections from My Resources, as well as access collections/folders that have been Shared With Me
*Note: Your view of the Curriculum Manager may be different depending on the edition your school had subscribed to. The Professional Edition includes My Resources and the Shared With Me Enterprise Edition additionally includes the "Shared By My District."
1. In My Resources select the collection you wish to share by clicking the Actions tab.
2. Choose Share from the menu of actions.
3. Start typing in the name or email address of the person with whom you want to share your collection, and select them from the list. You can continue adding more users by typing additional names/emails.
4. You can adjust sharing permissions for each person once they are added here. Click Share Folder when you are ready to share.
5. The status of the collection is now updated to “Shared.”