Once you’ve added resources to your collection, you can begin to personalize and differentiate it with the collection editor. This section explains how you can easily rearrange resources, update your description or other details, make a copy, add more resources, and more!
1. Open your collection editor tool.
You can get here by clicking Edit Collection on the builder…Or from your Curriculum Manager under the “Actions” dropdown menu.
2. Click ‘Edit Details’ to edit the title, folder type, description, grade levels, subjects, content covered, standards addressed, and more!
3. Reorder items to create a sequence and flow that is fitting for your learners
4. You can edit individual resources by clicking on the 'Actions' button
Hide from Player allows the learning object to be hidden from the player view, but still keeps the resource in the collection to be gradually released from learners when if and when relevant
- Copy To - Differentiate instruction with multiple lesson collections and easily copy resources to personalize instructional materials for different groups of learners!
- Move To - Move learning objects to different lesson collections to maintain an organized, robust sequence of learning objects for every lesson
- Delete - Permanently remove a resource from your collection.
- Add a Note - Educators can choose between adding a student-facing note to help guide instruction or a teacher-facing note to put reminders, talking points, prompts to ask students, and more!